So yes, my updates have been very infrequent lately. I’ve published I think 3 posts in the past four months. It’s not entirely because I’ve been busy – I haven’t been so busy that I haven’t had any time to blog. I did have time but I didn’t feel like posting anything. I’ve also been in a semi-reading slump so that probably had to do with a lot of it.
I thought about quitting my blog a few times this summer, mostly because I had time but wasn’t posting. I would start a post, stare at the screen and then close it because I just didn’t feel like writing. But every time I finish a book, I want to come on here and write a review because this has been my life for the past five years and I don’t want to stop.
I’m a mood reader and a mood blogger. So I guess my blog will continue to be infrequently updated. I spent too much time and effort on my blog to completely abandon it.
I just wanted to post something so an update in my reading life.
I also have not been blog hopping much so please comment a link to your favorite post you’ve written recently and I will go check it out! Or leave a link to your blog in general and I’d love to go visit.
- A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes #3) by Sabaa Tahir
- Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥
- From Twinkle with Love by Sandhya Menon
- Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ .5
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
- Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- The Darkest Legacy (A Darkest Minds Novel) by Alexandra Bracken
- Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orisha #1) by Tomi Adeyemi
- Bright We Burn (The Conqueror’s Saga #3) by Kiersten White
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- My Hero Academia manga series by Kōhei Horikoshi