Hello lovely people of Earth who have stumbled upon this post. I have an announcement to make so pay attention to me:
I am saying goodbye
for the month. 😀 Gotcha! Didn’t I? Yeah, probably not.
I will be travelling back to my home country (Bangladesh, if you’re wondering) for the month of July to visit family and such. So this is probably my first and last blog post for the month.
I am excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because, well, family (I’m going to see my niece for the first time!). Nervous because the world hasn’t exactly been the safest place lately.
Goals for the plane ride (cause you know, it takes forever):
- Read Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and Michelle Rowen. I’ve heard good and bad things about this book. I’m hoping I’m with the former because I’m not bringing a backup book.
- Get some sleep. How do people even sleep on the plane? It’s a superpower, I tell you.
- Not die. That’s always a good goal to have, right?
Goals for when I’m there:
- Not get diarrhea (there’s always a chance)
- Spend time with family (which also means stay away from books. This one will take some practice).
- Not die. Again, great goal to have.
So… goodbye for now. Live freely and make all your dreams come true.
Are you any of you travelling in July?